A little bit ago (okay, a long time ago) I wrote a blog post about a tool I wrote for creating Parcelable implementations for Android. At time of writing, I knew it wasn't a great solution, but that at least it worked... Since then, I constantly put off writing what I thought would be a better solution: an IDE plugin.
So last week, I embarked upon the journey of making a plugin for Android Studio. I immediately saw that something existed, but it was a bit older, and not quite as feature-packed as I had hoped. So, I took it upon myself to make some enhancements and submit a pull request.
I'll be continuing development under my fork, where you'll always be able to grab the latest as I work on enhancements. Please feel free to fork and submit pull requests as well.